Missing Video Campaign

Melker Holmgren

Aug 9, 2022, 5:49:43 AM8/9/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hello,

We are  downloading ad data for Video campaigns but are missing one campaign.
Is there any restrictions for Video campaigns?

This is the query:
"SELECT customer.descriptive_name, customer.time_zone, campaign.advertising_channel_type, campaign.advertising_channel_sub_type, campaign.id, campaign.name, campaign.tracking_url_template, campaign.url_custom_parameters, campaign.final_url_suffix
, ad_group.name, ad_group.id, ad_group.type, ad_group.tracking_url_template, ad_group.final_url_suffix, ad_group_ad.ad.id, ad_group_ad.ad.type, ad_group_ad.ad.text_ad.headline, ad_group_ad.ad.expanded_text_ad.headline_part1, ad_group_ad.ad.expanded_text_ad.headline_part2, ad_group_ad.ad.expanded_text_ad.headline_pa
rt3, ad_group_ad.ad.expanded_text_ad.description, ad_group_ad.ad.text_ad.description1, ad_group_ad.ad.text_ad.description2, ad_group_ad.ad.expanded_text_ad.description2, ad_group_ad.ad.final_urls, ad_group_ad.ad.final_mobile_urls, ad_group_ad.ad.tracking_url_template, ad_group_ad.ad.final_url_suffix, ad_group_ad.ad
.name, ad_group_ad.ad.responsive_search_ad.headlines, ad_group_ad.ad.app_ad.headlines, ad_group_ad.ad.responsive_display_ad.headlines, ad_group_ad.ad.image_ad.image_url, ad_group_ad.ad.image_ad.pixel_height, ad_group_ad.ad.image_ad.pixel_width, ad_group_ad.ad.image_ad.preview_image_url, ad_group_ad.ad.url_custom_pa
rameters, ad_group_ad.ad.expanded_dynamic_search_ad.description, ad_group_ad.ad.expanded_dynamic_search_ad.description2, ad_group_ad.ad.display_url, ad_group_ad.ad.expanded_text_ad.path1, ad_group_ad.ad.expanded_text_ad.path2, ad_group_ad.ad.responsive_search_ad.descriptions, ad_group_ad.ad.responsive_search_ad.pat
h1, ad_group_ad.ad.responsive_search_ad.path2, ad_group_ad.ad.responsive_display_ad.long_headline, ad_group_ad.ad.responsive_display_ad.descriptions, ad_group_ad.ad.responsive_display_ad.call_to_action_text, ad_group_ad.ad.responsive_display_ad.control_spec.enable_asset_enhancements, ad_group_ad.ad.responsive_displ
ay_ad.control_spec.enable_autogen_video, ad_group_ad.ad.display_upload_ad.display_upload_product_type, segments.date, metrics.active_view_impressions, metrics.active_view_measurable_cost_micros, metrics.active_view_measurable_impressions, metrics.clicks, metrics.cost_micros, metrics.engagements, metrics.gmail_forwa
rds, metrics.gmail_saves, metrics.gmail_secondary_clicks, metrics.impressions, metrics.impressions, metrics.interactions, metrics.video_views, metrics.top_impression_percentage, metrics.absolute_top_impression_percentage, customer.currency_code
FROM ad_group_ad
WHERE segments.date BETWEEN '2022-08-01' AND '2022-08-07'"

Best regards
Melker Holmgren @ Funnel

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Aug 9, 2022, 6:51:03 AM8/9/22
to mel...@funnel.io, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Melker,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

For our team to better check this and provide an appropriate answer, could you please provide us with the complete API logs (request and response with request-id) generated on your end? Note that this can be requested or provided to the developer handling the Google Ads API transactions when logging of the API requests has been enabled.

These are the specific guidelines to enable it. You may then send the requested logs via the Reply privately to author option. If this option is not available, you may send the details directly to our googleadsa...@google.com alias instead.

Best regards,
Google Logo
Heidi
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2dIq0d:ref

philip...@nexoya.com

Aug 23, 2022, 2:54:52 AM8/23/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
We're experiencing the same for one of our accounts. Any updates on these?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Aug 23, 2022, 3:56:04 AM8/23/22
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching us out. I am Sherwin from Google Ads API support team. I hope that you are doing well today.

Moving forward to your concern, are you also looking for a campaign subtype “Target frequency"? If yes, then please note that in the Google Ads API, this enum is not supported. Our team already raised a feature request for this, however, there is no guarantee if this will be supported soon. With that being said, we highly recommend that you follow our blog for updates and new releases..

Kind regards,
Google Logo
Sherwin Vincent
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2dIq0d:ref

Aayushi Bhandari

Sep 22, 2022, 7:20:02 AM9/22/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi team,

Do we have any updates on this? We are not able to access the Target frequency campaigns through API yet.

Cheers,
Aayushi

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Sep 22, 2022, 9:06:38 AM9/22/22
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aayushi,

Thank you for the reply.

I’m afraid that there’s still no update on this. Kindly note that there is no guarantee that this will be supported soon. That being said, we recommend that you follow our blog for updates and new releases.