Unable To Pull Last Click Attribution Model Data

saif khan

Nov 2, 2022, 11:33:49 AM11/2/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi Team,

Can you please help if with the Google Ads API can I pull Store Visits(Last Clicks) .

Currently I am able to pull only store visits but cannot specify any attribution.

Regards,
Saif Khan

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Nov 2, 2022, 1:06:33 PM11/2/22
to saifkh...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads API support team.

Could you please provide full screen screenshot of the UI of what you are looking for, so that i can further investigate the issue?You can provide it via Reply privately to author option. If this option is not available, you may send the details directly to our googleadsa...@google.com alias instead. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Google Logo
Nirmita
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2fzMLa:ref

saif khan

Nov 3, 2022, 2:45:22 AM11/3/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I am accessing the report or column on the google ads platform as below .

Platform -->Campaign -->Columns -->modify Columns and look for attribution section.

Attached is the screenshot.

Regards,
Saif Khan
Google Ads.png

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Nov 3, 2022, 6:48:03 AM11/3/22
to saifkh...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Saif,

Thank you for getting back to us. I am Sherwin from Google Ads APi and I work with Nirmita. I hope that you are doing well today.

Moving forward to your concern, upon checking the screenshot, it is cropped. With this, could you please provide us the non cropped full screenshot of the UI including the customer id that you used so that we can check further if this metric is possible in the API or not.

Kind regards,
Google Logo
Sherwin Vincent
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2fzMLa:ref

saif khan

Nov 3, 2022, 7:47:50 AM11/3/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I believe this a open forum if I share the customer ID it will be publicly available?
Is there any way it will not be publicly available please let me know

Regards,
Saif Khan

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Nov 3, 2022, 8:48:40 AM11/3/22
to saifkh...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Saif,

Thank you for the reply. You can send the requested details privately via Reply privately to author option. If this option is not available, then send it instead on this email address googleadsa...@google.com.

Regards,
Google Logo
Ernie John