Traffic from outside target country in Geo Performance Report

JCAS

Jun 13, 2020, 6:24:11 PM6/13/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi everyone,

I want to set up a query to pull a list of the locations that I'm not targeting but that are driving traffic to my campaigns.

For reference you can look at this thread: https://support.google.com/google-ads/thread/16754217?hl=en

I am targeting the following countries only:
Spain
US
however I will see hundreds or even thousands if I calculate them from campaign from locations i.e.
Bangladesh
India
Srilanka
Nepal
Iraq
Iran

This doesn't seem to be possible because the only country data I see is from my targeted locations, is there a workaround to this?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 15, 2020, 10:10:28 AM6/15/20
to jcarist...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

In order to get the locations of users that are not targeted by your account, you can run a Geo Performance Report and use the filter IsTargetingLocation = false AND LocationType = LOCATION_OF_PRESENCE.

Regards,
Anthony
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q20Yiq6:ref