unable to find metrics of assets contained in UAC campaigns

Juan Ignacio Solernó

Jan 30, 2023, 2:54:25 PM1/30/23
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi
I am trying to fetch data about the performance of my App (UAC) campaigns ASSETS

Which is the resource I should include in the FROM clause

I tried ad_group_asset and customer_asset but they offer metrics about assets contained in SEARCH campaigns

Thank yo!

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jan 31, 2023, 6:10:44 AM1/31/23
to juanis...@vaovaodata.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Juan,

Thank you for reaching us out. I am Sherwin from Google Ads API support team. I hope that you are doing well today.

To further help you with your concern and for us to provide an accurate query for the data report that you want to fetch via API, could you please provide us a full non-cropped and non-redacted screenshot of the UI? Please provide the screenshot via Reply privately to the author option. If this option is not available, then send it instead on this email address googleadsa...@google.com.

Kind regards,
Google Logo
Sherwin Vincent
Google Ads API Team