Google Campaign- To provide docs or reference links or sample codes in JavaScript

Karthik Muthumani

May 18, 2022, 8:20:53 AM5/18/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi,
I am currently developing a project in angular and node js which has to integrate google campaign or AdSense. When reading the developer docs, I found that you provide support for JAVA, Python, C#, and Ruby. Kindly provide docs or reference links or sample codes in JavaScript.
Thanks in advance.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

May 19, 2022, 1:40:59 AM5/19/22
to karthik....@twilightsoftwares.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Karthik,

I'm Kevin from the Google Ads API Team.

I'm afraid that we don't have an official client library for Javascript. If you want to try to build your own custom API client, you can check out the published Bazel build files (files with a .bazel extension) for the Google Ads API on GitHub, alongside the protocol buffer sources in this link for reference. Please note that these files are considered experimental and are not officially supported. For production ready client libraries, we highly suggest that you use our official client libraries.

Alternatively, you may also want to check out our documentation on REST interface to learn more on how you can call the Google Ads API via REST.

Regards,

Google Logo
Kevin Gil
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2YbTNj:ref

Karthik Muthumani

May 19, 2022, 2:32:41 AM5/19/22
to ads...@forumsupport.google, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the information.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

May 19, 2022, 11:45:26 PM5/19/22
to karthik....@twilightsoftwares.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Karthik,

Our team is happy to help. Should you have additional questions regarding the API, let us know so our team can assist you further.

Best regards,

Google Logo
Peter Laurence