no more errors or warnings in ShoppingContent.Datafeedstatuses.list

Thomas Langguth

May 9, 2023, 2:41:37 AM5/9/23
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi, i have a script that shows the errors in a merchant center, but no more errors are shown..
I found out that the ShoppingContent.Datafeedstatuses.list shows
    {

      "datafeedId": "10xxx",

      "processingStatus": "success",

      "itemsValid": "14479",

      "lastUploadDate": "2023-05-04T10:00:00Z",

      "feedLabel": "AT",

      "itemsTotal": "14479",

      "kind": "content#datafeedStatus",

      "country": "AT",

      "language": "de"

    } but conforming to https://developers.google.com/shopping-content/reference/rest/v2.1/datafeedstatuses it should look like this:

"datafeedId"string,

 "processingStatus": string,

 "errors": [    {      object (DatafeedStatusError)    }  ],

 "warnings": [    {      object (DatafeedStatusError)    }  ],

 "itemsTotal": string,

"itemsValid": string,

 "lastUploadDate": string,

 "country": string,

 "feedLabel": string,

 "language": string,  "kind"string}

so the Errors and Warnings are gone... Is that correct or am i doing something wrong?

I can see the Errors in the MC under Products/Diagnostics..

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

May 9, 2023, 8:26:01 AM5/9/23
to thomas....@inbiz.de, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for raising this concern to the Google Ads API support team.

Upon checking, it appears that this is not related to Google Ads API (https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/start?hl=en). Please note that our team can only provide support to Google Ads API-related concerns and technical implementations. That being said, since this is specific to your script, then I would suggest reaching out to the Google Ads Scripts team via this link (https://developers.google.com/google-ads/scripts/docs/support/get-help) as they are better equipped to provide assistance to this matter.

Regards,
Google Logo Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2lBoMu:ref