Google Ads API Quota Limit

Allen Suner

Jun 9, 2022, 3:37:29 PM6/9/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi support team,

Yesterday we were receiving errors from the Google Ads API when trying to upload Audience:

"WARNING: FAILURE REQUEST SUMMARY. Method: google.ads.googleads.v10.services.OfflineUserDataJobService/AddOfflineUserDataJobOperations, Endpoint: googleads.googleapis.com:443, CustomerID: customers/x/offlineUserDataJobs/y, RequestID: xyz, ResponseCode: RESOURCE_EXHAUSTED, Fault: Resource has been exhausted (e.g. check quota).."

(I can provide request-id and the full path of the request if necessary)

The developer token we are using is already on Standard Access Tier (https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/access-levels#applying_for_standard_access)

So I'm unsure why we are running up against these resource quotas? Our calling pattern hasn't changed and we should have unlimited mutate operations in our access tier. Can you please advise on what to do here?

Regards,

Allen

Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Jun 10, 2022, 4:58:45 PM6/10/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Reposting the last inquiry (https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-api/c/8f0QhtWstnM/m/D3MOu4PbAwAJ) from the forum as it wasn't routed to our support queue.

Cheers,

Aryeh
Google Ads API Team

Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Jul 4, 2022, 3:16:56 AM7/4/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Reposting the last inquiry (https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-api/c/8f0QhtWstnM) from the forum as it wasn't routed to our support queue.

Cheers,

Heidi Marie

Google Ads API Team

Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Jul 4, 2022, 11:45:09 AM7/4/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Hi Allen,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

For our team to further check the error you are encountering, could you please provide us the complete API logs generated on your end so our team can further check it?

For you to provide the API logs, note that this can be requested to the developer handling the Google Ads API transactions when logging of the API requests has been enabled.

These are the specific guidelines to enable it.

You may send the details directly to our googleadsa...@google.com alias.

Best Regards,
Heidi