Getting Error- UserListError.ADVERTISER_NOT_WHITELISTED_FOR_USING_UPLOADED_DATA

Ankit Rawat

Mar 17, 2020, 9:53:05 AM3/17/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello team:

Can someone please help me to whitelisted my Adwords account, getting below error:

[UserListError.ADVERTISER_NOT_WHITELISTED_FOR_USING_UPLOADED_DATA @ operations[0].operand] [] []

Adwords account account ID: 9657179223

 Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Ankit

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Mar 17, 2020, 4:16:42 PM3/17/20
to krishan...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ankit,

Thank you for reaching out. UserListError.ADVERTISER_NOT_WHITELISTED_FOR_USING_UPLOADED_DATA error occurred as your account has not been whitelisted for mutating CrmBasedUserList. You could contact your Google account representative to get your account whitelisted for this feature. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks and regards,
Xiaoming, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UXVJcj:ref

Ankit Rawat

Mar 19, 2020, 5:01:51 AM3/19/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Xiaoming,

I don't know who is the 'Google account representative' and how to contact them, can you reach-out to them and get the whitelisted done for my account.

of else please share email or mobile number of Google account representative, I'll connect them further.

please help.

Thanks
Ankit

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Mar 19, 2020, 3:03:28 PM3/19/20
to krishan...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ankit,

Thank you for reaching out. Our team is only focused on the Adwords API/Google Ads API related issue. We suggest you log into your manager account and navigate to the ? -> Get help and reach out to the product team to figure out who has been assigned as your Google account representative.

Thanks and regards,
Xiaoming, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UXVJcj:ref

Mir Billal