Are there any new In-market categories ?

xueb...@strikesocial.com

Jan 17, 2017, 11:58:58 AM1/17/17
to AdWords API Forum
Are there any new In-Market categories,
we found two undefined ID (80598, 80599) ?

Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)

Jan 17, 2017, 5:15:15 PM1/17/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

The category corresponding to Id 80598 is 'Sports Tickets' and that of 80599 is 'American Football Tickets'.

You could use the ConstantDataService.getuserinterestcriterion() with the userInterestTaxonomyType as 'IN_MARKET' to get the complete list of In-Market categories. We don't have a sample for this specific case but you could refer to a similar example which uses the ConstantDataService.

Thanks,
Sreelakshmi, AdWords API Team