How to group keywords using the AdWords Api.

byron fichardt

May 15, 2020, 2:10:44 AM5/15/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
In the google ads console, in the keyword planner,
once you have selected a website, your keywords suggestions are shown,
in the top left there is an option to group the keywords,
which then shows you all your keywords in a number of groups.

How would i group the keywords as described above using the adwords api?

Currently i am using the TargetingIdeaService and have not seen any way that grouping can be done.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

May 15, 2020, 11:02:30 AM5/15/20
to byro...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Byron,

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, this feature is not available in AdWords API. Please keep an eye on our Developer Blog for information on future releases.

Regards,
Mitchell
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q1zpVn5:ref

byron fichardt

May 18, 2020, 10:12:17 AM5/18/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi, Does this feature maybe exist on the Google Ads Api?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

May 18, 2020, 1:55:33 PM5/18/20
to byro...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Byron,

Unfortunately, it is not available in Google Ads API either. I will update the feature request to include both APIs.