Get ad_group_ad statements

Tony Z

May 25, 2023, 3:39:36 AM5/25/23
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Is there any way we can get the ad report information for all sub-accounts under the manager account at once through the API? Like on the UI?
What I'm doing is traversing each sub-account and getting the reports separately, is there a better way to do this?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

May 29, 2023, 3:42:14 AM5/29/23
to tony20...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tony,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Would you able to provide a screenshot (un-cropped) of your Google Ads UI showing the entity/report that you want to pull via API? This will greatly help the team to visualize your use case. Kindly share your Manager CID as well.

This message is in relation to case "ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2lt9qi:ref"

Thanks,

Google Logo Google Ads API Team