Hi

Leonel Pedraza

Feb 1, 2023, 12:36:45 PM2/1/23
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
I'm creating a functionality to create search campaigns but I'm having trouble setting the goal. In google ads there are Sales, Leads and Website traffic but I look in the google ads api documentation and I can't find those objectives. Could you guide me to achieve adding the objectives?

Thank's

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Feb 1, 2023, 5:14:09 PM2/1/23
to leopedr...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Leonel,

Thanks for reaching out to the Google Ads API Forum.

You can find here, the guide on how you may manage your campaign goals. You can then use the campaignConversionGoals to manage your campaign goals. For more information, you may refer to this page.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Google Logo
Yasar
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2iUddK:ref

Veyis Ahsak

Feb 7, 2023, 11:49:25 AM2/7/23
to leopedr...@gmail.com, Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi

Veyis

1 Şub 2023 Çar 5:36 PM tarihinde Leonel Pedraza <leopedr...@gmail.com> şunu yazdı:
I'm creating a functionality to create search campaigns but I'm having trouble setting the goal. In google ads there are Sales, Leads and Website traffic but I look in the google ads api documentation and I can't find those objectives. Could you guide me to achieve adding the objectives?

Thank's

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/6bbf72b6-f489-44f4-a0a5-3b6b7a0176fen%40googlegroups.com.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Feb 7, 2023, 5:03:56 PM2/7/23
to veyisah...@gmail.com, leopedr...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Veyis,

Do you have any questions on concerns discussed in this forum thread? If so, you may provide more details, so we can provide specific recommendations.

Regards,