Google ADS Api: RESOURCE_EXHAUSTED: Resource has been exhausted (e.g. check quota).

Mike

Jul 3, 2020, 7:07:06 AM7/3/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

my code uses only .list method and now I get RESOURCE_EXHAUSTED. Same API calls used to work for many days. What is happening now?
Can you reset the quota for us?

request_id: 41XDZODsbP_AXqPcGJ1RUQ

Regards,
Mike

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 6, 2020, 3:05:20 PM7/6/20
to mnik...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Mike,

Thank you for reaching out. With regards to your concern,The QuotaCheckError.RESOURCE_EXHAUSTED error generally occurs when you are sending too many requests in a short period of time. The server throws this error once it detects that your request has exceeded the system frequency limit. I would recommend to set up short delays between requests or combine more operations in fewer requests. Please refer to the Best practices guide to optimize the efficiency and performance.

If you are still having issues, please share the complete detailed request and response logs along with customer ids via reply privately to author so that I can further investigate the issue. You can find information on enabling logging under your client library.  We can not reset the quota for you.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Regards,
Nirmita Patel Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q21ixvY:ref