Get the source campaign for each user who has converted

Shaon

Dec 9, 2019, 4:29:38 PM12/9/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

I'm aiming to get the campaign a user is attributed from. My question is two fold:
1) Which endpoint do I hit to obtain the user ID and their source campaign and possibly any other information (e.g. demographics) of a user?
2) How do I join back the ID from Google Ads to an internal user ID?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Dec 10, 2019, 2:08:43 PM12/10/19
to sh...@citizen.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Shaon,

Thanks for reaching out. To assist you better, could you please confirm if you are using Google Ads API/AdWords API to retrieve these details? If yes, are you looking to get the campaign details within the user account id? If so, you could use CampaignService to get all the campaigns within an account or Campaign Performance Report to get all the data/statistics aggregated at campaign level. If not, could you please elaborate more on your concern with the screenshots from the Google Ads UI which you want to receive via API for me to assist you better?

P.S. Please use Reply privately to author option while sharing the details.

Regards,
Nikisha Patel, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UOEB0u:ref