Enable Google Ads API

sela palomo

Jul 6, 2020, 12:05:24 PM7/6/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

To enable Google Ads Api i need to access to Google API Console and enable the api in a current project.
The project was created 9 years ago and i dont know what is the admin email to do it,
I tried several accounts but i dont have permissions so, these are not the admin accounts.
If i reply privately to you the project ID would be great if you can check which email account is linked to the project.

If this possible?

With the email i will figure it out the password to log in.

I dont want to create a new projet and a new credentials because i have the adwords api active and with some operations running and i dont want to generate any conflict with the current secret, refresh token, etc.

Thanks!

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 6, 2020, 5:02:31 PM7/6/20
to sela....@zooplus.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sela,

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, providing email addresses tied to a Google API Console project is not in the scope of our team. If you cannot figure out which email created the project, you will have to create a new one as we cannot provide this information.

You can follow this guide to create a new project and generate new OAuth2 credentials. Once you have generated your new credentials, you can add your new email address as a user to your Google Ads account in the UI by going to Tools & Settings -> Account access. Once you are added as a user, you should be able to make calls to the API with your new OAuth2 credentials and the same developer token. If you have any additional questions, let me know.

Regards,
Danica, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q21jS7R:ref