Google Ads API Token Application - No Response over 1 week

James Bender

Apr 12, 2023, 3:15:26 PM4/12/23
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi!

We have not received any response or update from Google at all regarding the Google Ads API Token Application. It's been over 1 week since we've applied for the Google Ads Token Basic Access. I've opened several support tickets with Google and called their support with no luck on any updates at all.

Our team can't work on our product until this gets approved. Is there any way I can get a status update on this process? I have not received any email updates from support or the application itself.

I've also double checked our email and confirmed that it is the same one listed in API contact email. I've checked spam too with no luck. When I call the contact phone number, support transfers me to a number that is never available - i've called over 5 times these past few days.

It is very urgent that we get a response from Google ASAP.

Please let me know.

Thank you!

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Apr 12, 2023, 4:54:11 PM4/12/23
to ja...@stiddle.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi James,

This the Google Ads API support channel. Thank you for contacting us.

I completely understand your concern. However, kindly note that this channel / our team provides assistance to Google Ads API-related concerns and technical implementations only. When it comes to concerns related to token application process and approval, I believe that it is the Google Ads API Compliance who handles it. Having said that, please reach out to the Compliance team by selecting the option “I'm waiting to hear back about my API application! Help!” under the ‘What is your issue? *’ via this form for them to provide the updates or status of your application.

Regards,

Google Logo Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2kUox3:ref

James Bender

Apr 12, 2023, 6:09:59 PM4/12/23
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
I have submitted to the form several times for support with no response from anyone. Is there an email or someone else I can reach out to? It has been over a week with no response.

Thanks

James Bender

Apr 13, 2023, 1:25:06 PM4/13/23
to Google Ads API Forum Advisor, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Thanks for the response.

My CID is: 175-822-2084

My Case IDs are: Case ID 7-0453000034386, Case ID 3-6052000034273, Case ID 5-9143000034014

Please let me know as soon as possible. I have tried to contact everyone I could regarding the application status - our team has stopped work while we are waiting for Google to approve this. It's very urgent.

Thank you.

James  Bender

CEO, Co-Founder

Stiddle, LLC

ja...@stiddle.com
www.stiddle.com
facebook
twitter
linkedin
instagram
Try Stiddle Free!
On Apr 13, 2023, 5:23 AM -0700, Google Ads API Forum Advisor <ads...@forumsupport.google>, wrote:
Hi James,

Thank you for getting back to us. I hope that you are doing well today.

I understand your concern, and since you already tried to reach out to the Compliance team, could you please provide us your MCC ID and a case 2 id when you tried to reach out to the Google Ads Compliance team? You can provide it via Reply privately to the author option. If this option is not available, then send it instead on this email address googleadsa...@google.com.

In addition, I can see that you posted a comment in the other thread with the same concern. With this, it is best if we continue our discussion in this thread.

Kind regards,

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Apr 14, 2023, 3:01:09 AM4/14/23
to ja...@stiddle.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi James,

Thank you for providing the case ID and the customer ID; those were very helpful to us. That said, allow us to raise this concern to the rest of our team and we will provide updates shortly.

Best regards,

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Apr 17, 2023, 7:27:43 AM4/17/23
to ja...@stiddle.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello James,

I helped ping the team responsible for the token application, and it seems they replied to you on last Friday (April 14).
Could you please check?

Best,
Google Logo
Thanet Knack Praneenararat
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2kUox3:ref

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Apr 17, 2023, 12:30:01 PM4/17/23
to ja...@stiddle.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi James,

Which one do you mean? Is it the case number 2-3691000034129?
I saw you just replied to them today too. That team is responsible for handling new developer token applications, so please continue communicating with them via that ticket.

Cheers,

James Bender

Apr 18, 2023, 8:58:13 AM4/18/23
to Google Ads API Forum Advisor, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Okay, thank you. Can you update me on the status soon?

James  Bender

CEO, Co-Founder

Stiddle, LLC

ja...@stiddle.com
www.stiddle.com
facebook
twitter
linkedin
instagram
Try Stiddle Free!

James Bender

Apr 18, 2023, 8:59:24 AM4/18/23
to Google Ads API Forum Advisor, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I just checked and see they responded to one.

Can you please as them to respond again?

Thank you.

James  Bender

CEO, Co-Founder

Stiddle, LLC

ja...@stiddle.com
www.stiddle.com
facebook
twitter
linkedin
instagram
Try Stiddle Free!

James Bender

Apr 18, 2023, 4:23:49 PM4/18/23
to Google Ads API Forum Advisor, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I still haven’t heard back from compliance about the application yet. It is very important that we are approved for the API basic access this week for our team to continue work.

Is it possible to get this pushed to the top? We’ve waited over a week since submitting the application.

Thank you

James  Bender

CEO, Co-Founder

Stiddle, LLC

ja...@stiddle.com
www.stiddle.com
facebook
twitter
linkedin
instagram
Try Stiddle Free!

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Apr 19, 2023, 12:19:15 AM4/19/23
to ja...@stiddle.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello James,

Unfortunately, although we have visibility of the communication between you and the API compliance team, we don't have control over how or when they approve the API token.
I understand that you're in a hurry, but due to the large volume of requests, they can reply within around 2-3 business days on average.
The last reply was on Monday, so I expect them to reply to your email within today or tomorrow. I'll help notify them from my side too.