InfoService values are stale for May 12 & 13

AdWords API Advisor

May 13, 2009, 7:08:57 PM5/13/09
to AdWords API Forum
I wanted to give developers a heads-up that the usage statistics
returned by the various InfoService methods (http://code.google.com/
apis/adwords/docs/developer/InfoService.html) are currently stale, and
do not reflect any AdWords API usage that has taken place on May 13.
There may be some missing usage information from the last part of of
May 12 as well, depending on your time zone.

The engineering team has identified the root cause for this missing
data, and are planning on deploying a fix during the day on May 14. We
expect that all missing usage information will be backfilled after
that fix is deployed, and new usage information to be properly
reported by the InfoService.

I'll post again tomorrow to confirm that the fix has gone in.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team

AdWords API Advisor

May 15, 2009, 10:32:50 AM5/15/09
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

I'm told that the fix went on the evening (Pacific time) of May 14.

On May 13, 7:08 pm, AdWords API Advisor <adwordsapiadvi...@google.com>