Google Ads Api Beta

Олеся Васина

May 26, 2020, 2:54:40 AM5/26/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum

Hi all!

We need to fetch different statistics using Ads API and Adwords API. Now we get more and more accounts from which we can't download statistics using Adwords API, but we can download using Ads API.
So we need to upgrade our production code to new API.
That is why i would like to ask, if this API is still in beta and is it safety for resources and data to upgrade?

Is Ads API used in production processes successfully?

O would appreciate any recommendations.

Thank you in advance!

Have a nice day,

Olesya

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

May 26, 2020, 1:27:00 PM5/26/20
to lesy...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Olesya,

Thank you for reaching out. Google Ads API is still in beta version. We don’t have a set timeline for the Google Ads API to be in production again. However, We recommend to continue running production systems using the AdWords API. While Google Ads API is in “beta”, you may use the new API for testing and development work in preparation for future migration. Please keep in mind that during this "beta" phase, there may be breaking changes in the Google Ads API. You could keep an eye on our blog for updates on new releases.

Thanks and regards,
Xiaoming, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q1zrqUO:ref