Ad Performance Report

Matthieu

Mar 6, 2020, 8:32:46 AM3/6/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum

Hello Google API team,

Is there a way to retrieve ad level data from UAC campaigns ?

It seems only a few reports are available with UAC campaigns (see links below) . Is there a workaround ? If so, what would it be ?

Best,

MM

Reports found for UAC :

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Mar 6, 2020, 2:50:25 PM3/6/20
to matthieu.m...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Matthieu,

Thanks for reaching out. The Adwords API supports campaign level data retrieval for UAC campaigns. There is currently no way to retrieve the ad level data from UAC campaigns. I have submitted a feature request to support the ad level data retrieval for UAC campaigns in Adwords API. Please keep an eye on our blog for announcements and updates on new releases.

Thanks and regards,
Xiaoming, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UXUK3B:ref