invalid CATEGORY_PRODUCTS_AND_SERVICES

Sander Blokzijl

Jun 19, 2012, 9:08:28 AM6/19/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

i'm glad to see that there is a solution for the CATEGORY_ID from the TargetingIdeaSelector, Good Work!

the only problem i'm having now is that the service returns CATEGORY_PRODUCTS_AND_SERVICES id's that aren't in the resource document 'Products & Service Categories'.

so the following question is:

Are those id's invalid (a bug of the service)? or are there missing categories in the resource document?

Cheers,
Sander Blokzijl

Kevin Winter

Jul 23, 2012, 10:25:16 AM7/23/12
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sander,
  I believe we haven't updated the list in our documentation in a while.  We're working on making sure we keep it up to date.

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team

Toddy Marx

Jan 22, 2015, 10:30:06 AM1/22/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

usign the TargetingIdeaSelector I do receive CATEGORY_PRODUCTS_AND_SERVICES id's that I can not find on https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/productsservices

I would appreciate if the documentation for the Products and Services categories could be updated.

Thank you,
-Toddy

Anash P. Oommen (AdWords API Team)

Jan 23, 2015, 2:44:13 AM1/23/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Toddy,

If you can share a SOAP request and response xml by using the "Reply to Author" option, I can take a look and update the doc pages if needed.

Cheers,
Anash P. Oommen,
AdWords API Advisor.