AuthorizationError NO_CUSTOMER_FOUND

Daniel Jao

Jul 14, 2020, 11:44:06 AM7/14/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
HI,

Can anyone help me?  I'm integrating with Adwords and im using ManagedCustomerService to get ALL accounts under the MCC account. For some reason, its working on 1 account, but for the other account its not working.  I can confirm that there is at least 1 account created in the MCC account, but im still not getting it yet, and I'm just getting the NO CUSTOMER FOUND error.  Can anyone let me know what I can do to get the accounts under the MCC account? I already have the correct refresh token stored in my adsapi.ini.

Let me know.

Thanks

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 14, 2020, 12:42:57 PM7/14/20
to dani...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I see that you're encountering a No Customer Found error. Could you provide me with the request and response logs for where this error occurs so that I can further investigate this concern?

Thank you,
Bryan, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q21ldtR:ref

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 14, 2020, 12:43:39 PM7/14/20
to dani...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniel,

For privacy concerns, you can reply by using the "reply privately to author" button.