Missing fields in Search Stream in managed_placement_view

Lekhraj

Aug 8, 2022, 4:52:26 PM8/8/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I am running the following query on searchStream but it's missing many fields in the output response

Here's my query and I am getting the highlighted fields only in the response,

```
select
ad_group.id,
campaign.id,

ad_group_criterion.youtube_video.video_id,
ad_group_criterion.youtube_channel.channel_id,
ad_group_criterion.status,
ad_group_criterion.quality_info.search_predicted_ctr,
ad_group_criterion.negative,
ad_group_criterion.quality_info.quality_score,
ad_group.status,
campaign.status,
metrics.active_view_ctr,
metrics.view_through_conversions,
metrics.video_view_rate,
metrics.active_view_cpm,
metrics.active_view_ctr,
metrics.active_view_impressions,
metrics.active_view_measurability,
metrics.all_conversions,
metrics.clicks,

metrics.conversions,
metrics.ctr,
metrics.impressions,
metrics.average_cpv
from managed_placement_view
where ad_group.id in (123)
```

and PFA for the response

I have also gone through the documentation here and as per misunderstanding some of the fields should show in response for eg.
metrics.active_view_ctr -> "Active view measurable clicks divided by active view viewable impressions. This metric is reported only for display network." but it's not there in response.

Please let me know if more information is needed.

Thank you,

Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 4.47.26 PM.png

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Aug 8, 2022, 11:31:47 PM8/8/22
to lekhraj...@zefr.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lekhraj,

Thank you for reaching us out. I am Sherwin from Google Ads API support team. I hope that you are doing well today.

Moving forward to your concern, the logs that you have provided is partially complete. For us to further investigate the issue and also to provide appropriate solution, could you please provide us the complete request and response logs with request ID and request header generated on your end?  You can provide it via Reply privately to author option. If this option is not available, then send it instead on this email address googleadsa...@google.com. If you haven't enabled the logging yet, logging can be enabled by navigating to the Client libraries > Your client library (ex. Java) > Logging documentation, which you can access from this link.If you haven't enabled the logging yet, logging can be enabled by navigating to the Client libraries > Your client library (ex. Java) > Logging documentation, which you can access from this link. Add to that, could you please provide us the full screenshots of the UI?

Kind regards,
Google Logo
Sherwin Vincent
Google Ads API Team