campaign total budget and end date

arion a

Nov 27, 2021, 11:30:20 AM11/27/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,
first question:
just checking if it possible to create a campaign total budget with end date?
and when the budget reaches, the campaign is stopped.?

second question:
can i set a campaign with daily budget with start date and end date?
and if so, what is the expected cost of the campaign?
for example daily budget of 10$ for 10 days, does this mean that we can be charged
up to 100$ ?  or more?

Thank you

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Nov 28, 2021, 11:47:11 PM11/28/21
to arion...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arion,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

With regard to your concern, I can say that both of your questions and use case is possible using the Google Ads API by by referring to this guide. However, as for setting the budget based on specified start and end date, then the logic of the code should be implemented on your end.

In addition, we would recommend checking this HC article which contains information on how campaign budget works.

Regards,

Reminder: Share your feedback about the Google Ads (AdWords) API! Take the 2021 Google Ads API and AdWords API Annual Survey

Google Logo
Teejay Wennie Pimentel
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2RwYYx:ref