Got an error while connectin Adwords and SeoToolsforExcel

Joao Carpio

Jun 19, 2018, 5:47:02 AM6/19/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi, I've been trying for about a week now trying to connect the company's adword mcc account with SeoToolsforExcel, however i keep getting this error whenever I try it.

Costumer_Not_Found, while doing some research I found this " No account found for the customer ID provided in the header", but I don't quite understand.

The information i've introduced so far is the developer token, the mcc account name and the password.

Any help would be much appreciated,

I'm providing the image below.

Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)

Jun 19, 2018, 12:27:02 PM6/19/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Joao,

Could you please enable the logging and share the complete SOAP request and response for Costumer_Not_Found error so that I can troubleshoot the issue? Please refer this Java guide to enable the logs. The guide in other languages can be found here. You could choose 'Reply to author privately' option while responding.

Thanks,
Milind, AdWords API Team.