Service Account still receiving HTTP code 401

Martin Levi

Nov 29, 2021, 3:41:54 AM11/29/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

I submitted a request here, but it seems to have got lost in the system:

I was requested to submit logs privately, which I did on November 12.  Since then no one has replied to me, either privately or within the group.

Please help me - I am still stuck with this issue which is preventing me from using the Google Ads API.

Martin

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Nov 30, 2021, 12:47:06 PM11/30/21
to nitra...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hello Martin,

Thanks for reaching out to the Google Ads API support team. I saw you have another thread with this same concern. Our team is still investigating the issue you have encountered. As soon we have any updates we’ll reach out to you.

Regards,

Reminder: Share your feedback about the Google Ads (AdWords) API! Take the 2021 Google Ads API and AdWords API Annual Survey

Google Logo
Jakeia Sabrina
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2RwlUN:ref