Issue with creating feed campaign

Olga Kikinchuk

Apr 22, 2020, 10:01:28 AM4/22/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
I'm using PHP Client Library of last version. And I've been trying to create a campaign for my existing feed list (real estate). So what I have been doing.
1. Created Campaign with my Adwords ClientCustomerID (not manager) using PHP Library and it's ok
2. But when I try to "AddSitelinksUsingFeeds" from Google PHP Library with MCC ClientCustomerID it causes "EntityNotFound.INVALID_ID @ operations[0].operand.campaignId; trigger:'CampaignId:"
I know that MCC account doesn't have campaign from Adwords account. So what should I do? Because "AddSitelinksUsingFeeds" creates Feed List with MCC credentials and there is no word about creating  campaign feed for it with MCC customer id or any other but it consists "const CAMPAIGN_ID".
3. I tried to create a campaign with MCC client ID but permission denied.
4. Can I create FEED campaign programatically? Or how can I dow this manually? Where can I found my CAMPAIGN_ID for Feed list? Or it there any way to use it from AdWords account?

Thanks.