Once again no response from Ads API Basic Access application

venum

May 21, 2024, 6:25:44 PMMay 21
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
We urgently need an update on our applications for Basic Access to the Google Ads API, which we have submitted multiple times over the past two months. Despite our efforts, we have only received one update, and that was due to a previous forum post. This update was not sent to the email associated with our application, nor to the email registered under our "developer details" in the Google Ads API center. Why?

If our application is rejected again, we urgently need to know the exact reason. The one update we received mentioned the need to specify which services we are using, which we have already detailed in our application.

Our manager account ID is 196-628-0874. We do not have a case ID as we have not received any further updates.

Thanks for the assistance.

venum

May 24, 2024, 7:53:26 AMMay 24
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Hello. How come we still havent gotten an update? We had even made a ticket with "Contact Google Ads API Compliance" but nothing in return.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

May 24, 2024, 12:31:32 PMMay 24
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads API support team.

Kindly note that the Google Ads account access related issues are out of scope for the Google Ads API support team as our team specializes in Google Ads API related concerns and technical implementations only. I would suggest you to reach out to the Ads Compliance team by using this form link

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJ5Hw:ref" (ADR-00236396)

Thanks,

Google Logo Google Ads API Team

venum

May 25, 2024, 6:20:47 AMMay 25
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Thank you for the response, but i have already done this with no response.

venum

May 26, 2024, 6:14:27 AMMay 26
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Can you please check for my why im not getting any response? Our manager ID is  196-628-0874