Performance graph

maxcode ITSolutions

May 29, 2023, 8:04:52 AM5/29/23
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am trying to create a graph like below image using google ads api

image.png

How to get data by day, weekly and monthly . I need data like this:
Date Clicks Impressions Avg. CPC Cost
Thu, May 11, 2023 0 0 $0.00 $0.00
Fri, May 12, 2023 0 0 $0.00 $0.00
Sat, May 13, 2023 0 0 $0.00 $0.00
Sun, May 14, 2023 0 0 $0.00 $0.00
Mon, May 15, 2023 0 0 $0.00 $0.00
Tue, May 16, 2023 0 0 $0.00 $0.00
Wed, May 17, 2023 0 0 $0.00 $0.00
Thu, May 18, 2023 0 0 $0.00 $0.00
Fri, May 19, 2023 0 0 $0.00 $0.00
Sat, May 20, 2023 0 0 $0.00 $0.00
Sun, May 21, 2023 0 0 $0.00 $0.00
Mon, May 22, 2023 0 0 $0.00 $0.00
Tue, May 23, 2023 0 0 $0.00 $0.00

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jun 1, 2023, 3:31:21 AM6/1/23
to maxcodeit...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

With regard to your use case, you will need to use the following fields:
  • segments.date
  • metrics.clicks
  • metrics.impressions
  • metrics.average_cpc
  • metrics.cost_micros
For example, you want to pull the metrics on customer level, then your query will look like this.
SELECT segments.date, metrics.clicks, metrics.impressions, metrics.average_cpc, metrics.cost_micros FROM customer WHERE segments.date BETWEEN '2023-05-01' AND '2023-05-31'

This message is in relation to case "ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2luKn5:ref"

Thanks,

Google Logo Google Ads API Team