Get parameter calls from audience data source

Clément BOURDEAU

Sep 30, 2022, 6:00:41 AM9/30/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
368ce61c-0ada-4b6e-92b0-abe5b31972ba.png
Hi, i'm trying to get the number of calls for those parameters but i don't know where to find it on the API.
Thx by advance

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Sep 30, 2022, 2:58:56 PM9/30/22
to clem...@jvweb.fr, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Clément ,

Thanks for reaching out to the Google Ads API Support.

It appears that the Parameters shown on the Google Ads tag page seen from your attached Ads UI screenshot is not possible to pull via Google Ads API. However, I’ve created a feature request to support getting the number of calls for those parameters in the API. Please note that this will be subject for review and for now, you may keep an eye on our blog for any update or announcements.

Regards,

Google Logo
Yasar
Google Ads API Team