Rejection of Google Ads API application

Evan Yang

Jul 4, 2024, 5:06:10 AM (2 days ago) Jul 4
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi,
I requested Google Ads API basic access a week ago and I got this refuse email mentioning that I did not include the type of API calls I will be making even though I did.

Here's my Google Ads Manager Account ID: 360-561-4729
Screenshot 2024-07-04 at 12.50.23.png

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jul 4, 2024, 10:01:42 AM (2 days ago) Jul 4
to evanya...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads API support team.

Do note that the access requests are handled by the Google Ads API Compliance team, I would recommend you reaching out to the Google Ads API Compliance team as they are better equipped to address your concerns.

Please note that our team can only assist with the technical queries or concerns related to the Google Ads API.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJbJ1:ref" (ADR-00245142)

Thanks,

Google Logo Google Ads API Team

Register for the upcoming workshop: Performance Max and the Google Ads API!