Data isn't refreshing

StevieB

Jun 6, 2019, 4:59:34 PM6/6/19
to Google AdWords add-on for Google Sheets
Set up my report. Was working reasonably fine yesterday but as of today, it hasn't pulled in the data from yesterday evening and isn't matching up with data in the account. Also hasn't pulled data from today. Is there just a huge lag in syncing or is the api down?

Also, wouldn't need this tool if there was an aggregated report in Google Ads that allowed you to see ads across all campaigns rolled up, i.e. I want to see the results of an ad test across all campaigns without having to download the data and creating a pivot table every time.