"App not allowed Sorry, this app is not available for your country." error for google sheets adds on

christin...@performics.com

Feb 3, 2020, 2:57:38 PM2/3/20
to Google AdWords add-on for Google Sheets
Hello,

I was sent some google sheets reports linked to google ads add on, but unfortunately i cannot refresh their data.

I also tried to download the google ads add on but it doesnt let me while showing the following error "App not allowed Sorry, this app is not available for your country."

Can you please help me out?

Thanks,

Chirstina

Thomas...@iprospect.com

Mar 4, 2020, 6:39:03 PM3/4/20
to Google AdWords add-on for Google Sheets
Same issues here - is there any solutions for this?

vickicar...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2020, 3:43:06 PM6/3/20
to Google AdWords add-on for Google Sheets
I also have the same issue - I'm in Canada and have used this add on before, not sure why it's not working.