Error {The current signed in Google user isn't associated with a Google Ads account}

NS

Dec 5, 2018, 7:11:06 PM12/5/18
to Google AdWords add-on for Google Sheets
Hi,

Been trying to connect adwords to Google spreadsheets for a while but me and my team keep getting this error "The current signed in Google user isn't associated with a Google Ads account. To create a report, you'll need access to an associated Google Ads account."

We are absolutely certain that we are using the same account to access both Adwords and Google Spreadsheets.

adword...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2019, 4:17:17 PM1/7/19
to Google AdWords add-on for Google Sheets
Hi,

We are also facing the same issue. Can someone help us to solve this error.

kylej...@aka.nyc

Feb 25, 2019, 3:03:15 PM2/25/19
to Google AdWords add-on for Google Sheets
I am also getting this error.

a...@albatrosscom.ru

Apr 9, 2019, 7:39:59 PM4/9/19
to Google AdWords add-on for Google Sheets
Me too 😭

Kereste...@mediacom.com

Apr 9, 2019, 7:39:59 PM4/9/19
to Google AdWords add-on for Google Sheets
I am having the same issue.

I can go into Google Ads and download a report into Google Sheets, but I cant seems to us Add -Ons to pull data in to Google Sheets from Google Ads.

Leo Cunha

Apr 9, 2019, 7:39:59 PM4/9/19
to Google AdWords add-on for Google Sheets
I think it's a Google Chrome issue, I try to use firefox and it's working.

tar...@wahedinvest.com

May 2, 2019, 2:40:19 AM5/2/19
to Google AdWords add-on for Google Sheets
Hi, Im facing the same issue as well.

Digital Marketer

May 17, 2019, 1:01:26 PM5/17/19
to Google AdWords add-on for Google Sheets
My company has the same problem too

G.fiyo

May 20, 2019, 2:35:53 PM5/20/19
to Google AdWords add-on for Google Sheets
Hi there,
I solved asking the account's administrator a new invitation and logging in with a different browser. I hope it will work for you too.