Re: Admob ads not showing (blank white banner at the bottom of app)

wes

Aug 15, 2012, 5:48:47 PM8/15/12
to adwhir...@googlegroups.com
Do you have any logging output?  Are you including the AdMob SDK in your project?  Are you sure you have the AdMob SDK key set in your AdWhirl interface, and are using the AdWhirl SDK key in your app?

-Wes

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 9:59 AM, Chris Lewis <manhat...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm very new adwhirl but I might be missing something here...

Basically an app builder that I'm using asks for my SDK key to have ads show up in the app but they don't seem to show up at all in the app (as mentioned in subject line). I'm currently running with only Admob so where could the issue lie here? The app builder support are confident it's not an issue on their end but possibly on Adwhirl's.

Could someone help me here?

Thanks,
Chris