Re: Help with AdWhirl

Rajkumar Parameswaran

Dec 28, 2012, 6:03:50 PM12/28/12
to adwhir...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, can you show us your code where you're making a request on the AdWhirlView? There's a chance that whatever you're using to retain the AdWhirlView may be getting garbage collected for some reason possibly?

Is this crash happening on the very first ad request?

On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:28 PM, Abinitio <amo...@gmail.com> wrote:
If anyone can point me in the right direction or help me would be great. I have been pulling my hair out getting this sorted.

I have adwhirl 3.3 with Admob 6.2.1 integrated into my IOS application COCOS2d v2

I exc_bad errors from trace
1. AdWhirlView BuildPrioritizedAdNetCfgsAndMakeRequest
2. AdWhirlView makeAdRequest
3. AdWHirlAdapterGoogleAdMObs getAd ( [view laodRequst:request]; Method at line 131
... Continues down into google library and
4. GADStatisticsCore savePersistentStatistics - Bombs here

I turned on zombies and it says [CFString _cfTypeID]: message sent to deallocated instance 0x2106ae60

This occurs during ad refreshes, I can't figure out what's causing it.

[adWhirlView release]; is in the dealloc and the typical contructors within teh on enter.

Thanks