Re: Digest for adwhirl-users@googlegroups.com - 3 Messages in 3 Topics

Tyler Detweiler

Dec 7, 2012, 10:13:13 PM12/7/12
to adwhir...@googlegroups.com
On Dec 7, 2012 6:39 PM, <adwhir...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/adwhirl-users/topics

    Arun T <arun3...@gmail.com> Dec 05 08:41PM -0800

    Hi,

    One of my team mate integrated the app now that app in the app store ,
    my teammate integrated Adwhril sdk and added 3 networks as AdMob,iAds and
    Millenum media...

    But in the app ads are coming from the admob only and also by seeing the
    AdWhril account there is no evident or count not shown in the admob network.
    Why that strange thing happen?

    Even the AdMob network switch is in off state also the ads are coming from
    the Admob network only

    My doubts:

    1. Why other network ads not coming?
    2. Why AdMob ads only coming but while seeing in the AdWhril account admob
    count shows 0

    Thanks in advance,

    help regarding this issue would be highly appreciate-able

    I stuck here for a week to solve this issue.

    Thanks and Regards,

    Arun Thiru

    WYRapp <dacl...@gmail.com> Dec 07 10:54AM -0800

    I currently have my iOS app working with the iOS 5 SDK and am wanting to
    update it to work with the iOS 6 skd. Is it pretty straight forward? About
    how long will it take to update?

    Thanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group adwhirl-users.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.