Re: Setting up iAd to only show for selected countries

Rajkumar Parameswaran

Jan 9, 2013, 12:23:27 PM1/9/13
to adwhir...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, I think country-level allocation is one of the things the AdMob mediation offers which AdWhirl doesn't offer unfortunately. If this is important to you, you may want to take a look at switching over to AdMob mediation.

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 12:59 AM, Stuart Morris <stuart....@gmail.com> wrote:
I use iAd and Admob as my ad networks in my application. As iAd is only available in selected countries I would like to only show those ads to the countries that allow them. I can see I can mediate the percentage of the ads shown but not by country.

Is it possible to only show iAd to specific countries from settings in AdWhirl or a way to do this?

Is there a way to check in the app which Ad the Ad has come from, within code rather than visually?