Job Opening at AUA: Development Steward, deadline June 10th!

Outreach

May 11, 2022, 3:49:19 PM5/11/22
to Advocates For Urban Agriculture
AUA is looking for a Development Steward to strengthen donor relations, lead fundraising efforts, and support grant compliance. We are looking for individuals who have experience working in a collaborative environment and can join our small, dynamic and mighty team. The deadline is June 10th at 11:59pm central time. Starting compensation package is $58,000 per annum, and includes 95% monthly coverage for Blue Cross Blue Shield health, dental, and vision insurance. Our team operates on a 32 hours per week schedule, AUA offers unlimited Paid Time Off, collective time off mid-year and at the end of the year, and more. You can find all the information and instructions on how to apply via the attached document.

Advocates for Urban Agriculture

Development Steward AUA.pdf