Recent Spam Messages

AUA Outreach

Jul 1, 2024, 1:56:47 PM (6 days ago) Jul 1
to Advocates for Urban Agriculture

Hi everyone -

Thank you to those who reached out about the spam messages that recently were posted in this group. This is a reminder that this Google Group is meant to be a welcoming and courteous space for people to share information, ask questions, and discuss urban agriculture in and around Chicago. Please refrain from posting profanity, slander, lewd content, or topics that aren't clearly related to urban agriculture. If a post violates these basic guidelines, group moderators may remove the content.

In the case of the spam that was recently posted, the messages have been deleted and that was member removed from the group because the content was not clearly related to urban agriculture

AUA acknowledges that this response is delayed. While that is because our team moderators were out of office at the time of the spam being posted, we want to ensure instances like this do not go unchecked for as long in the future. As such, we have increased the number of moderatorsAdditionally, we dedicate ourselves to moderating content and, if necessary, removing spam within 24 business hours in the case that this may happen again in the future.

In Community,

AUA Google Group Moderators