We are hiring! Executive Director role at Stein Learning Gardens (Auburn-Gresham)

Peter Hoy

Sep 9, 2021, 5:45:31 PM9/9/21
to advocates-for-u...@googlegroups.com
Dear AUA community,

As some of you may now know, I will be transitioning out of the Executive Director role at Stein Learning Gardens at St. Sabina before the end of the year.

My official letter announcing this transition can be read on our website here.

We are actively seeking applicants for the position. Please circulate and apply if you are interested! The job description and application instructions can be found here.

*Please note the current deadline to apply is 9/22.*

It has been an honor and a privilege to work with and support the Chicago UA community in this role over the past four years making my departure bittersweet. If anyone would like to connect to talk about this change or discuss the opportunity, please don't hesitate to reach out.

I am looking forward to sharing more about my next steps in the coming days. Thank you all for your continued support of Stein Learning Gardens as we navigate these new, and exciting times!

With gratitude,

Peter Hoy

--

Peter Hoy