Cold frame construction: Free workshop and free vinyl window (Evanston, March 28)

Debbie Hillman

Mar 16, 2013, 12:40:20 PM3/16/13
to evansto...@googlegroups.com, Kasper Cynthia, Kastman Ken, Wagner Bill, Advocates Urban Agriculture for
Evanston ReBuilding Warehouse (similar to Chicago's Rebuilding Exchange) is helping gardeners:

1.  Free cold frame workshop (March 28, 7 - 8 PM)
2.  Free vinyl windows for your cold frame

This is a fun opportunity to check out the ERW's new location -- much bigger than before.

Because ERW is a non-profit, they welcome donations -- materials and $$ and volunteer labor.    If you have nothing to donate, but you come to the workshop and get a free window, it would be great if you can give credit and publicity to ERW.     We may not live in a fair money economy, but we can still live in equity with each other (while we're working to change the money economy).

Check out the workshop details in attached flyer.

-- Debbie

Debbie Hillman
Evanston, Illinois
D. Hillman Strategies:  Food Policy for Voters

Evanston Eats:  Food Vote 2013
www.EvanstonEats.net

From: Lou Dickson <evanstonrebui...@gmail.com>
Date: March 15, 2013 8:07:18 PM CDT
To: Debbie Hillman <DLHI...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Evanston panel discussion & chat: "Going Green and Giving Back" (Mon., March 18)

Debbie,

We are going to start giving vinyl windows away tomorrow.  If folks want to make a donation that would be wonderful though. Gareth Proctor is going to do a workshop Thursday Mar 28th at the warehouse on how to build a cold frame using vinyl windows.  All are welcome.  It would be fantastic if you could get the word out about this.

Thanks,
Lou
Executive Director
Evanston Rebuilding Warehouse