2024 Workshop Schedule

Caleb Leman

May 15, 2024, 2:40:13 PMMay 15
to Advocates for Urban Agriculture

Hello again, farmer friends! 🪱

This is Caleb with Urban Growers Collective in Chicago. I am thrilled to announce our 2024 season workshop & volunteer schedule! You can see everything (so far), live on our Eventbrite, covering a variety of both herbalism and vegetable farming topics.

⏰ Special call-out to our Seeding & Transplanting workshop this Saturday the 18th: RSVP NOW

A couple other season announcements…

  • Register for free to our Community Compost program. Drop off your kitchen scraps and stick around every other Saturday for our  “Learn & Volunteer” mini-compost workshops.

  • Chicago residents: Become a member of our sought-after CSA weekly produce box program (with options for pick-up and home delivery): Learn More

  • We’re hiring! See our five open positions online: LINK And heads up, applications for our full-time Seasonal Summer Youth Instructor position are due June 1st.

We so appreciate this community of folks working to build a local food system that works for everyone. If you want to stay in the loop on future opportunities at UGC, you can set your email preferences here: LINK

Hope to see you on the farm,

Caleb Leman

Development & Communications Coordinator

Urban Growers Collective

IG & FB: @urbangrowerscollective