International Compost Awareness Week Activities: Register!

17 visninger
Gå til det første ulæste opslag

Amy Bartucci

ulæst,
21. apr. 2022, 14.07.1821.04.2022
til Advocates for Urban Agriculture
Hello All,

I am on the 2022 International Compost Awareness Week (ICAW) planning team. We have a lineup of activities that celebrate composting and regeneration in Illinois. Excited to share here. Please reach out to me with any questions illinois...@gmail.com.

Register and more information HERE.

Note: May 1 - 7, 2022 has been designated as Compost Awareness Week in Illinois, in line with the dates and theme of International Compost Awareness Week. Senate Resolution 706 was adopted on April 9 (that’s after midnight on April 8, when the legislative session ended - so folks worked hard to get this passed in this session). We found out on Monday it was adopted.

Amy Bartucci
Illinois Food Scrap Coalition
Admin Coordinator

2022ICAWimage.png