NATIFS (MN) is Hiring an Assistant Market Manager!

35 visningar

Moses Viveros

oläst,
29 apr. 2022 01:39:422022-04-29
till advocates-for-u...@googlegroups.com
Howdy,

My name is Moses Viveros and I'm the Market Manager for the Indigenous Food Lab (IFL) Market that's currently under development with North American Traditional Indigenous Food Systems (NATIFS) in Minneapolis. The IFL Market will be a retail space that features food and crafts sourced from Indigenous vendors. We also have plans to introduce an online marketplace later this year.

The IFL Assistant Market Manager is a representative of NĀTIFS and will always work towards our mission of promoting Indigenous foodways education and facilitating Indigenous food access; along with providing an impactful experience in the IFL Market. The Assistant Market Manager will ensure smooth operations of the in-store and online operations simultaneously. They will also assist me by overseeing and supporting day-to-day operations of the market. This position has a salary range of $45,000 - $52,000 and is based in Minneapolis.

More details and additional salary/ benefits information can be found at our job link. Folks that are interested in the position should follow the application instructions and submit all completed application materials to h...@natifs.org

Alternatively, please feel free to share this or any other open position with NATIFS with any friends or colleagues that may be interested.

Kindly,
Moses Viveros
Svara alla
Svara författaren