Outdoor concert June 8th at Global Gardens

Haley LeRand

May 30, 2024, 9:20:40 PMMay 30
to Advocates for Urban Agriculture
Hi everyone,

On June 8th at Global Garden Refugee Training Farm in Albany Park (4815 N. Sacramento Ave.), we are having an outdoor concert featuring OTLBs II. Bandleader Osekre, originally from Ghana, will bring you music rooted in Afrobeat/Indie/Ska. This show is part of our Second Saturday Concert Series, which happens on the second Saturday of every month from May-September. The event is free with a suggested donation of $20, and there will also be homecooked Burmese food available. Food + doors happen at 4, and music happens from 5-6:30 PM! We recommend bringing your own chair.
Our organization is a nonprofit farm that gives garden plots to refugee families and also has a market farmer program, where our refugees sell at farmers markets, restaurants, and to the community. We regularly host events such as concerts and cooking classes as well. Learn more at www.globalgardenfarm.org
Thanks!
Haley LeRand
Executive Director, Global Garden Refugee Training Farm