Study: looking for BIPOC farmers to discuss carbon markets

Ashley Colby Fitzgerald

Jun 12, 2024, 12:12:27 PMJun 12
to advocates-for-u...@googlegroups.com, Colby, Ashley Lynn
Hello All:

Long time AUA subscriber! I am currently working as a postdoctoral researcher at the University of Illinois speaking with farmers about their opinions on voluntary carbon markets. I am looking specifically to speak now with BIPOC farmers.

The interview takes about 60 minutes and pays $50. I am based in Chicago so we could do the interview in person or via phone/zoom, whatever you prefer. I am attaching more study information to this email.

If you are interested, please email me at aco...@illinois.edu to express interest/ask questions, and we can find a time to chat.

Thanks everyone for your attention!

Ashley
Farmer perception on voluntary carbon markets UIUC - KI.pdf