July 13th Farm Concert at Global Gardens

Haley LeRand

Jun 27, 2024, 4:51:21 PM (10 days ago) Jun 27
to Advocates for Urban Agriculture
Hi everyone,

Please join us at Global Gardens in Albany Park this Saturday July 13th from 4-6:30 PM for the third concert in our summer concert series, which will feature honky tonk/western tunes by Michelle Billingsley with an opening set by my folk duo. There will be farmer-made Burmese and African food, and space to dance! Food is served and gates open at 4, and music starts at 4:30. Our refugee farmers will also have vegetables for sale. Our address is 4815 N. Sacramento Ave. in Chicago. RSVP is appreciated, but not necessary: RSVP link

Thanks!
Haley LeRand
Executive Director, Global Garden Refugee Training Farm