Summer Shindig at Urban Growers Collective this Saturday!

Kathleen Mueller

Aug 24, 2021, 1:44:00 PM8/24/21
to advocates-for-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I wanted to drop-in and let folks know there are still some tickets left for Illinois Stewardship Alliances on-farm Summer Shindig with Urban Growers Collective this Saturday at 11 AM!

Summer Shindig at Urban Growers Collective

9000 S Mackinaw, Chicago, IL 60617

Saturday, August 28th at 11 AM

Tickets $20

Support from folks like you is helping build power and change laws to grow local food and sustainable agriculture, and we want to show our appreciation.

The Summer Shindigs are annual events to unite local food growers and advocates, celebrate our victories together, recognize leadership, and build community around the things we all love-- wholesome food, vibrant farms, and good cheer!

During our Summer Shindig at Urban Growers Collective, you can expect:

  • Opening remarks and a welcome from our hosts

  • Fellowship with farmers, food lovers, and Alliance members from across the region

  • A top notch locally sourced and pre-packaged vegan meal from Majani

  • A short program to celebrate our victories together

  • Farm tours with produce sampling and relationship-building activities

 Register Here!

image.png

The Shindigs will follow the latest CDC guidance on masking up and social distancing to keep these family-friendly gatherings safe for all attendees. Capacity will be limited, get your ticket before they run out!

Thanks,

Kathleen

Kathleen Mueller
Northern IL Policy Organizer