Save the Date and Vote for the Theme!

۸ بازدید
رفتن به اولین پیام خوانده‌نشده

Stef Funk

خوانده‌نشده،
۱۴ اردیبهشت ۱۴۰۱، ۱۲:۱۸:۲۱۱۴۰۱/۲/۱۴
به
Hello all!

Writing to share two exciting announcements, we have set the dates for the 18th Annual Chicago Food Justice Summit AND we are asking folks to vote on what they'd like the theme to be!

Mark your calendars for February 8-10th, 2023 for the 18th Annual Chicago Food Justice Summit, then take a few moments to vote for the theme to be one of the following: Movements, Future-proofing our Food System, or Cooperation!

For more information about our summit, check out our website, and to be the first to receive information on the results of the theme poll, the keynote announcement, and when registration opens, sign up for our newsletter here!

Thank you in advance!
- Stef
--

Stef Funk (she, her, hers)