We're Hiring an Event Coordinator! | Elawa Farm Foundation

elawa...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2022, 2:33:45 PM10/24/22
to Advocates for Urban Agriculture
Hey everyone,

We're looking for an Event Coordinator at Elawa Farm! Among other responsibilities, we are looking for someone to coordinate space rentals for on-site events, including logistics planning and communication with clients and Elawa Farm Foundation staff. You also get to be part of a pretty awesome team!

Compensation: The hourly rate for this position is $20-$25/hour, commensurate with experience. This position works an average of 20 hours per week. Opportunity for some remote work during the week.

To apply: Please send cover letter and resume to Laura Calvert, Executive Director, at lcal...@elawafarm.org by Tuesday, November 22, 2022.

For more info, don't hesitate to give us a call at 847-234-1966 Ext. 802.

Regards,

The Foundation Office

2022 Event Coodinator, Position Description.pdf